Saturday, August 18, 2007
i don't know why but it has come to the "Should I or should I not?"
It's not a surprise to me that I have no idea who everyone is when I go back to DARE. And, no surprise to me that old friends have formed new cliques.
If I do catch myself thinking that maybe I shouldn't go back on concentrate on my studies... Then I would have to ask myself, what is the reason I go to church then. Him or friends?
Well, it's not like I will slack around when I don't go to church.. I DO study..
I will probably disappear for prelims too and Os. so isn't better just to go today. Just to see whether there's any difference... I don't know.. I really don't know.
anymore.
then i think about those 3 new people i met.
joan, joanne and elys. will they be there today?
maybe if they are i'll go. at least i will have someone to talk to...
what is this man...
i really am confused. moral dillema?
studies. church.
*tears hair out*
and not like i'm aceing my exams and getting flying colours either. *GLARES AT TEXTBOOKS*
sometimes, it just feels that i'm doing too much... ;_;
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
8:44 AM